HART (Human Animal Relationship Therapy): A unique coaching service for dog owners.
It is a framework of questions and observations which enable us to explore the emotional dynamic between ourselves and our animals.
This type of exploration can increase our awareness and provide a deeper understanding of how and why we relate to our animals as we do. With increased awareness comes a greater degree of choice and control over our emotional responses.
We will use NLP coaching techniques which may involve guided visulisations.
HART can help you to:
- Improve and enrich your relationship with your dog by recognising the unconscious emotional dynamic between you.
- Use your relationship with your dog as a tool for personal development.
- Increase your self awareness.
- Change your dog’s negative behavioural habits by changing your emotional state.
How can our dogs help us become more emotionally balanced?
- Our dog can be a mirror of our own (conscious and unconscious) emotional state.
- When our dog’s behaviour elicits an stressful or extreme emotional response in us then we can see that as an area within ourselves that needs healing.
- The qualities we have to access in order to resolve a behavioural or relationship issue are often qualities that are out of balance in our lives.
How can HART help resolve a behavioural issue in your dog?
- Dogs respond to the emotional environment they live in. By shifting our emotions, we can change their behaviour.
- Our dogs often act out our unexpressed emotional needs. By acknowledging how we feel we can ‘own’ these feelings and change our dog’s state.
- By exploring our feelings, we can recognise the unconscious expectations and needs that influence how our dog experiences us and how they behave.